Whether you are a Christian or not, I will not push my beliefs on you. This statement of faith is provided for those who want to know what I believe on some major topics of Christianity.
- I believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- I believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- I believe in the deity of Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, and in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood. I believe in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His future personal return in power and glory.
- I believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- I believe in the resurrection of both the saved and those who reject God's way of salvation. All have free will to choose where they want to spend eternity. Those who have chosen to be saved receive the resurrection of life, and those who reject God and His plan for salvation receive the resurrection of the pain of not experiencing any of God's attributes such as light, love, peace, and joy.
- I believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.